Tuesday 12 January 2016

Errors spotted in IAI - CT1 October 2015 exam diet.

This is rather shocking. There were errors worth 7 marks in IAI CT1 exam of October 2015 exam Diet. These were spotted by some students and raised doubts about it on one of the blog which was later confirmed by Acted Tutor John Lee on their blog.

I went through the paper and tried to spot the error myself. There was one error in Q2 (i) worth 1 mark and one mistake in Q10(ii) worth 6 MARKS!

Here is what mistakes I have identified. I hope IAI will give concession to students accordingly. In any case, any well prepared student might have identified the error and might have made provisions in answer accordingly. Still, I hope Institute awards marks to those students who got confused due to this error.


RESULTS ARE DUE ON 16th JANUARY. #4DaysToGO
GOOD LUCK


No comments:

Post a Comment